Current vacancies: Business Development Manager
Sector: Construction Fit Out & Refurbishment
Location: To cover Central London and surrounding areas, based in Croydon office.
The successful applicant will have:
- 4-years’ BDM experience and knowledge of the London market as a minimum.
- A proven track record in identification, targeting and conversion of opportunities which will raise the profile of our existing excellent name and allow a planned and steady growth in the London commercial marketplace.
- Proven networking relationships with key consultants, architects and managing agents.
- A degree or similar qualification, be articulate, confident, competent in IT and able to professionally prepare PQQ and tender submissions, presentations and manage our CRM software.
- Above all the desire to succeed and develop this position within our business with the knowledge that you will be very much involved with the future growth and expansion plans for the company.
As a company which is built on transparency and clear communication you will be reporting on a monthly basis to the pre construction director on each individual area of your workload including pipeline, meetings, presentations and your personal thoughts about the development of specific business areas.
- Attending networking and industry events you will promote the business and source lead generation via your confident persona and in-depth knowledge of our operations.
- You will be a member of a very successful and focused pre construction team where each person has their own responsibilities but also as a team have a common goal of delivering excellent opportunities to the project delivery teams.
- On-going liaison with our clients will be maintained to ensure their expectations are being achieved therefore providing a sustainable business revenue.
If you would like to be considered for this role please use our contact us form