We recognise the duty of care we have towards our workforce, our clients, the environment and the future of the planet.
We are dedicated to providing a professional and ethical service at all times, backed by an unswerving commitment to our people. As our outstanding track record demonstrates, safety and sustainability are our highest priorities at all times. Our clients can be confident that we will always do everything within our power to protect the safety and wellbeing of their staff and working environment at all times.
Our sustainability policy encompasses the following principles, and is in full accordance with official Health and Safety executive guidelines:
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health by managing health and safety risks in the workplace.
- To provide clear instructions, information and adequate training to ensure employees are competent to perform their work.
- To engage and consult with employees on day-to-day health and safety conditions.
- To implement emergency procedures, including evacuation instructions in the event of fire or other hazardous incident.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions, provide and maintain plant, equipment and machinery, and ensure safe storage and use of hazardous substances.
Please download our: