At ITC we recognise the construction industry’s vital role at the forefront of sustainability.
To this end, we operate a programme of continuous improvement and observe the highest standards of sustainable development throughout our organisation.
ITC Concepts is committed to promoting sustainability at every level, and consideration for the environment is integral to all that we do – from sourcing and supply chain through to build and clean-up. Vitally, we ensure that all members of the team are up to date with their environmental obligations.
Our sustainability policy encompasses the following principles:
- To comply with or exceed all relevant legislation and codes of practice.
- To consider the sustainability implications when making all business decisions.
- To ensure that our people are made aware of our sustainability policy and are committed to its implementation all times.
- To consider and minimise the impact off all purchases and logistics activities throughout the organisation.
- To ensure our clients and suppliers are aware of our sustainability policy, and encourage them to implement sustainable management practices wherever possible.
- To regularly review ways of improving our sustainability policy.
ITC Concepts is accredited to ISO9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001. This demonstrates that we are committed to the delivery of sustainable, safe and high quality construction processes and practices across our management systems.